"This is how we know what love is, that Christ laid down His life for us, so we too should lay down our lives for others." 1 John 3:16

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Loves of Life

Today is beautiful.  I must say, I love winters in Redding.  Today its suppose to be almost 70 degrees...in December!

Merry Christmas!

There are a handful of things I like and love. Coffee, my wife, grace, dubstep music, early mornings, family, the Church, worship, wine, hearing God, beer, strategy games, listening, people, Holy Spirit, beat-boxing, Jesus, friends, design, color, supernatural school, sunrise, building, snuggling, hugs...

...and the list goes on.

What do you love? Do you know what you love?

God created me for glory and I bring Him glory through enjoying him and the way he has made me.

Merry Christmas from Cierra and I!  We love school and are on the biggest adventure of our lives...thanks for your love, thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment